We know you may have questions, here are the most popular questions we get asked:
1. How much water do I need?
Contact us by phone 239-896-3224 or fill out our quote request form and we will be glad to let you know the exact amount you need. However most pools require a minimum of two loads.
2. How much does water delivery cost?
Contact us anytime by phone or email for a accurate quote.
3. Where do you get the water?
We buy the potable water from local municipal water-plants.
4. Do you deliver on the weekends?
Yes we do. Also 24/7 emergency service is available.
5. Can the water damage my new pool surface?
No it does not. We fill new pools very slowly until it gets 1 to 2 feet of water, only then do we turn on the pump.
6. How long does it take to empty a water tanker?
15 to 20 minutes.
7. Do you fill above-ground pools?
Yes we do. We fill all types of pools from small aboveground to large community pools.
8. Will you deliver less than 6000 gallons?
Yes we deliver any amount you need.
9. Do you just fill pools?
No, We provide bulk water delivery service for all applications.
10. Do you have to be home for a delivery?
No you do not, When ordering the office manager will work out payment details with you.
11. Will the truck have to pull in our yard?
No it will not. We will pump from the street.
12. Can we swim right away?
Of course, Our water is treated and ready to swim.
13. Is the water warm?
Average temperature is 70 to 88 degrees.
14. Does the water contain chlorine?
Our water contains a small amount of chlorine for purity.
15. Will the chlorine water effect our salt treatment?
No. Within one to two days the chlorine will dissipate and you can start your salt treatment.
16. Do you take credit cards?
Credit card payment is excepted only for deposits on large jobs.
17. How long in advance do we need to book our water delivery?
Please try to give us at least two days notice.
Florida's leading Bulk Water Provider